|Job Title||Bar Tender (Full time)|
|Location||Horatio Todds, 406 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast|
Purpose Of JobAs a Bartender at Horatio Todd’s, you will be part of a dedicated team who are committed to preparing and presenting a variety of beverages to the highest standard for our customers. Our skilled Bartenders play a key role in ensuring our customers enjoy their experience at Horatio Todd’s through the provision of a helpful, courteous and friendly service.
Main Duties• Be courteous at all times and have the knowledge to serve all beverages and cocktails available in the correct manner.
• Ensure that all utensils, service cloths and glasses are clean and free from chips and cracks.
• Report for duty on time, in the correct uniform and with the highest standards of personal hygiene.
• Ensure billing procedure, cash and change transactions are carried out correctly and in accordance with The Horatio Group procedures.
• Notify management of any potential problem situations.
• Ensure no pilferage of company property or stock.
• Be fully conversant with health, safety, hygiene and fire regulations and procedures of The Horatio Group.
• Report any complaints, accidents, breakages etc. to a manager.
• Maximise sales within The Horatio Group by being aware of customers’ needs.
• Update standards of performance manuals on a monthly basis.
• Ensure all new employees are effectively inducted to the organisation.
• Provide on-the-job training to new employees through the completion of departmental checklists.
• Carry out stock and store duties as and when requested.
Essential• 6 months or more bar tending experience in a busy hospitality environment
• Available to work evenings and weekends